Matrix™ Quick Tip Videos
These videos are short, 30-seconds to 3-minutes each designed to be watched at your convenience as often as you’d like. These are ideal for sharing at office meetings.
Additional videos are also available that cover search, mapping, reports and other functions within the Matrix™ platform. Click here to view.
Power Up Series Come to You!
Matrix™ trainers are ready to come to your office for a series of new sessions we are calling Power Up! This series is designed to be customizable for what you and your agents want to further enhance your skills. You know the Matrix™ basics, it’s time to Power Up! Each session lasts about 45-minutes. You can select one session or a series. Customize Power Up for what your agents need. Below are session descriptions. Ask your agents what would be most beneficial and contact the MIBOR Helpdesk today so we can set up a trainer for your sessions. Contact (317) 956-1912 or email@example.com.
Power Up Class Descriptions
Searching Fundamentals: Search techniques to ensure you’re getting the results you expect.
Power My Listings: Utilize the tools within Matrix™ to effectively track activity, communicate with potential interest, and manage your listings.
Power My Search: Set up your searching capabilities to navigate to the information more quickly and consistently, saving valuable time.
Power My Client Portal: Set up the Client Portal for your buyers, empowering them with information and tools to easily communicate their home search needs.
Power My Market Analysis: Use Matrix™ and other resources available to determine fair market value; develop an impressive listing presentation for your clients.
My Matrix™: Customize a session based on your unique needs and questions. Tell us ahead of time you list of topics and we’ll customize the content for your agents.
Toolbox Fundamentals: Learn about non-Matrix™ resources available to all members including SentriLock, the new SentriSmart App, Lead Generation/Claim Leads from MIBOR.com.
Hands On Training Sessions
The training sessions are held at MIBOR and, as always, are complimentary and require pre-registration.
- Introduction to Matrix™: For those new to Matrix™, this session will cover basic navigation of the system and in-depth tips on searching and viewing listing information.
- Intermediate Matrix™ for Administrators: For managing brokers and listing administrators, this session will detail entering new listings, modifying listings, and running productivity searches.
- Intermediate Matrix™ for Appraisers: Designed specifically for the unique functions necessary to our appraiser members, this session approaches the search process from a different perspective than our other classes.
- Intermediate Matrix™ for Listing Agents: This session focuses on the tasks typically performed by agents on the listing side of the transaction, including subject property research and CMA development along with tracking information on listings once in the system.
- Intermediate Matrix™ for Buyer Agents: This session focuses on tasks typically performed by agents on the buyer side of the transaction, including in-depth searching and client portal set-up and management, and tips for tracking client preferences and generating details for showing properties.
- My Matrix™: This session will emphasize customization of Matrix™ for your specific needs. Covering a variety of topics, this class will provide you with advanced knowledge that will help you save time when working in the system.