5 Tips to Make Sure You’re Staying Safe
Staying safe should be your top priority in any profession, as a REALTOR® you are constantly meeting new clients and putting yourself out there for the world to see, which is great for business! It’s important that you are keeping yourself safe while working with your clientele, so take a look at these 5 tips for showing homes safely.
- Make sure people know what you’re doing!
- If something goes wrong, the people who you’ve informed of what you’re doing will know where you.
- Have a public meet-and-greet.
- This gives you the opportunity to assess your new client in a safe environment
- Learn about your new clients using social media.
- It’s not “creeping” if you are planning to work with someone, it’s research, use social media to review your clientele and keep an eye out for any red flags
- Be conscious of what you’re doing with any account information and vital documents.
- This is an obvious one, but there a plenty of people out there trying to make a quick buck, make sure your client is legit and isn’t looking to scam you
- Report any inappropriate or strange behavior.
- If you are put off by anything, it’s worth mentioning to your supervisor, period.
Read a little more into the depth of these tips here!