5 Days until cutover to Matrix™! What Should You Know?
1. Search Only Mode on Tuesday, Sept. 8th
• The add/edit functionality will be operational and ready for your use in Matrix™ on September 9th, at 10:00 a.m.
• In order for data to be transferred from Tempo and Fusion™, add/edit functionality needs to be suspended beginning at 11:00 a.m. September 8th. You will be able to add/edit in Tempo and Fusion™ until 11:00 a.m.You can search in Tempo, Fusion™ and Matrix™ on September 8th.
• Tempo and Fusion™ will be permanently turned off after midnight on Tuesday, September 8th.
• Matrix™ add/edit will become available at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, September 9th.
2. Turn on the Auto Email in the Client Portal
Your saved searches will display in Matrix™ and be attached to your Contact in the Client Portal, however each Saved Search Auto Email will need to be made Active on a search-by-search basis. Click here for details instructions.
3. Visit the HELP tab in Matrix™
Once logged into Matrix™, visit the HELP tab for assistance. There you will find a wealth of information:
• Look at the Matrix™ Training Guides drop down menu. Each training guide is printable documentation you can refer to over and over again.
• Look at the Matrix™ Video Tutorials drop down menu. There are 30 videos in the library covering the most used system functions including a full system overview. Videos vary in length, many are a just a few minutes and will provide the tools you need to keep working in the system. The system overview is nearly 90-minutes. It is comprehensive and you can pause the video and/or go back to sections at your own pace.
4. The 5 Most Important Search Tips
There are five key search tips that you should know. Click here for a handy reference.
The MIBOR Help Desk is available. Send questions to email@example.com or call (317) 956-5000 ext. 1 understanding that call wait times will be longer than normal during the first weeks of system use.
Help Desk hours are:
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.