MIBOR Industry Awards
Once a year, members recognize their peers by nominating them for the MIBOR Industry Awards. MIBOR directors approve the finalist and an awards task force selects the award recipients.
Congratulations to our 2019 Industry Awards winners.
REALTOR® of the Year, Steve Zachary
Distinguished Service Award, Emma Dinkins and Greg Morrison
F.C. "Bud" Tucker Community Service Award, Paul Wyman
Denver Hutt Rising Star Award, Connor Simonson
Affiliate of the Year, Dona Kyler
Award nominations for the 2020 Industry Awards are due Tuesday, December 1, 2020. The 2020 awards will be announced at The Ball in January 2021.
See below for a description of each award and a nomination form.
MIBOR realtor® OF THE YEAR
- Presented annually to a MIBOR REALTOR® member who has made outstanding volunteer contributions during the year nominated
- Candidate should exhibit professionalism and success in the area of real estate and board activities
- Service to the real estate industry should be considered a higher priority over productivity
- Candidate can be nominated by a Division, Director, Officer or Member
- Candidate cannot be a current Director or Officer
- Presented annually to a MIBOR Affiliate member who has made outstanding volunteer contributions during the year nominated
- Achievement based on Board activities and services
- Candidate can be nominated by Division, Director, or any member
- Candidate cannot be a current Director or Officer.