As COVID-19 continues to be a concern across the country and as we enter into the holiday season – not to mention cold and flu season - MIBOR has made the decision to close our office building from October 30, 2020 through January 19, 2021.
Throughout 2020, MIBOR has remained focused on two things; the health and safety of our members and staff and continuing to provide the excellent service our members need and expect. This decision allows us to uphold both of these promises.
The CDC states that the more closely you interact with others and the longer that interaction, the higher the risk of a COVID-19 spread. MIBOR took this seriously and since our office reopened in late July, we have worked hard to make MIBOR a safe place to visit. This included staggered shifts of employees, directional hallway signs, limits to REALTOR® Store shoppers, a new sign-in protocol, increased cleaning at night, etc. However, as we enter into the holiday season and anticipate staff and members to travel more to see family and friends, it becomes more difficult to limit contact and contact trace.
Beginning October 30 – January 19:
- All MIBOR employees will work remotely and the MIBOR office will temporarily close - this will cause no disruption to your service.
- If you need to purchase a lockbox, or an item from the MIBOR REALTOR® Store please go to mibor.com/realtorstore to place your order. We will offer two options for order fulfillment:
- We will ship items on Mondays and Fridays.
- Or you can pick up your items curbside, by appointment only, at the MIBOR Building on Monday’s and Friday’s from 1pm – 4pm.
- Division meetings will continue based on each individual division’s plan. For more information on that, visit mibor.com/divisions.
- Committee meetings, board meetings, task force meetings, etc. will continue based on the decisions of the committee chairs in cooperation with the staff liaison.
Visit www.mibor.com/coronavirus for updated information.