Several resources are available to help increase your confidence within the MIBOR Broker Listing Cooperative® (BLC®) listing service, and help you become more efficient. See below for class descriptions and links to upcoming classes and registration.
There are many ways you can continue your education. MIBOR has recorded our training videos for our most popular trainings. You can find the links to these videos below.
October tech trainings
To register for the listed classes, please log-in to your MIBOR BLC Dashboard and click on the "Event Registration" icon.
**ALL CLASSES ARE OFFERED VIA ZOOM, ARE COMPLIMENTARY AND REQUIRE PRE-REGISTRATION**
- The BLC® Rules & Regs - How They Apply to You and Our Marketplace | October 13, 10:00am - 11:30am
Be the definitive source of real estate information in our market. This course provides an understanding of the BLC Rules & Regulations as the foundation of your real estate business and how they impact our Marketplace.
Intermediate Matrix™ - Add/Edit Listings| Wednesday, October 20, 2021 10:00am - 12:00pm
This session will detail adding and editing listings within compliance while highlighting best practices for creating a market-ready listing.
Intermediate Matrix™ - Listing Agent Process / CMAs & Market Analysis| Monday, October 25, 10:00am - 12:00pm
This session focuses on the tasks typically performed by Listing Agents including subject property research, creating CMAs, market analysis and best practices.
Into to Remine Pro| Wednesday, October 27, 10:00am - 12:00pm
An introductory session to explore the advantages of Remine Pro and how to use the platform.
Core BLC® Training - recorded classes
- Introduction to Matrix™ - For those new to Matrix™, this session will cover basic navigation of the system and in-depth tips on searching and viewing listing information. [View Recorded Class]
- Intermediate Matrix™ Add/Edit Listings - This session will detail entering new listings, modifying listings, and running productivity searches. Great class for listing administrators as well as agents! [View Recorded Class]
- Intermediate Matrix™ Buyer Agent Process - This session focuses on tasks typically performed by agents on the buyer side of the transaction, including in-depth searching and client portal set-up and management, and tips for tracking client preferences and generating details for showing properties. [View Recorded Class]
- Intermediate Matrix™ Listing Agent Process - This session focuses on the tasks typically performed by agents on the listing side of the transaction, including subject property research and CMA development along with tracking information on listings once in the system. [View Recorded Class]
- Advanced Matrix™ Statistics and Customization - This session will emphasize customization of Matrix™ for your specific needs. Covering a variety of topics, this class will provide you with advanced knowledge that will help you save time when working in the system. [View Recorded Class]
- Introduction to RPR® - Realtors Property Resource® provides impressive reporting and analysis capabilities for both desktop and mobile applications. This is one of the most valuable benefits included in your NAR membership. Produce branded and customizable reports that will impress clients. Prior to attending this session, go to www.narrpr.com and set up your account in order to be able to follow along in hands-on class. [View Recorded Class]
- Supporting Appraiser Adjustments: Understanding the HOWs, WHATs and WHYs
The session provides REALTORS® with a basic understanding of developing adjustments, why it is important and how they can use the information/knowledge. [View Recorded Class]
- HomeSnap Pro
Learn the basic functions within Homesnap on the agent end (Agent Pro). The class will provide an overview of features and teach you how to interact with your clients using the integrated Client and Search functions paired with the BLC®. [Webinar]
Learn advanced features within Homesnap Pro such as Prospecting for Seller Leads. [Webinar]
- ZipForms - A complete course for using ZipForm Plus to manage your transactions, create documents, obtain signatures, and utilize task lists. [Online Training]
- Remine – Learn about this property intelligence platform that uses best-in-class science, applying it to billions of data sets, to predict when a property is most likely to sell, and when a buyer is most likely to buy. We will show an overview of the map-based search function, visualization of various filter sets, and how predictive analysis is incorporated in the tool to help you refine your marketing approach to be most effective to a target audience. [Online Training]
Mibor technology tools - MIBOR Webinars
Down Payment Resource is a free tool on your BLC Dashboard used to connect Buyers with Down Payment assistance programs based on client and property information. These webinars will teach you how to use the tool to tap into the current Buyer demand by finding the programs and lenders who can assist with down payment funding, often the greatest obstacle to homeownership.
In September 2020, DPR hosted a series of webinars. If you missed the webinars, no worries! Below is a link to all three. Topics included Down Payment Programs 101 - What Every Agent Needs to Know, Explore DPAs and Engage Buyers with Down Payment Resource within the BLC® and Down Payment Connect Best Practices
Unlocking the Secrets of Market Data
WEBINARS/videos and education
- HomeSnap University
- Down Payment Resource
- Homes Connect
- MIBOR Market Insights
- The SentriKey App - So Much More Than Opening A LockBox!
When you’re working and need some training on the fly, we’ve got the MIBOR Minute - a series of video training quick tips to get you started. That’s not all - check out our full range of training videos to help you be the expert for your clients!