Several resources are available to help increase your confidence within the MIBOR Broker Listing Cooperative® (BLC®) listing service, and help you become more efficient. See below for class descriptions and links to upcoming classes and registration.
Core BLC® Training
- Introduction to Matrix™ - For those new to Matrix™, this session will cover basic navigation of the system and in-depth tips on searching and viewing listing information.
- Intermediate Matrix™ Add/Manage Listings - This session will detail entering new listings, modifying listings, and running productivity searches. Great class for listing administrators as well as agents!
- Intermediate Matrix™ Buyer Agent Process - This session focuses on tasks typically performed by agents on the buyer side of the transaction, including in-depth searching and client portal set-up and management, and tips for tracking client preferences and generating details for showing properties.
- Intermediate Matrix™ Listing/Market Analysis - This session focuses on the tasks typically performed by agents on the listing side of the transaction, including subject property research and CMA development along with tracking information on listings once in the system.
- Appraisers & BPOs /Searching & Reports – Matrix™, RPR®, Domus Analytics - Designed specifically for the unique functions necessary to our appraiser members, this session approaches the search process from a different perspective than our other classes.
- Matrix™ Statistics and Customization - This session will emphasize customization of Matrix™ for your specific needs. Covering a variety of topics, this class will provide you with advanced knowledge that will help you save time when working in the system. **Include Domus Analytics after rollout**
- Introduction to RPR® - Realtors Property Resource® provides impressive reporting and analysis capabilities for both desktop and mobile applications. This is one of the most valuable benefits included in your NAR membership. Produce branded and customizable reports that will impress clients. Prior to attending this session, go to www.narrpr.com and set up your account in order to be able to follow along in hands-on class.
- HomeSnap - Learn the basic functions within Homesnap on the agent end (Agent Pro). The class will teach you how to set your default location, conduct a rapid CMA, use the snapping feature, and how to interact with your clients. We will also compare our current mobile app MIBOR Mobile (Implemented in 1995) to the Homesnap app and discuss the differences between each of them.
- ZipForms - A complete course for using ZipForm Plus to manage your transactions, create documents, obtain signatures, and utilize task lists.
- YOU are Your Brand – Consistency in your branding and marketing is important. This class will walk you through all the MIBOR partnership tools, websites, and syndication options to ensure your listing and contact information displays in a way to best connect the consumer to you. You will also learn about the free features available to take advantage of in each application.
- Remine – Learn about this property intelligence platform that uses best-in-class science, applying it to billions of data sets, to predict when a property is most likely to sell, and when a buyer is most likely to buy. We will show an overview of the map-based search function, visualization of various filter sets, and how predictive analysis is incorporated in the tool to help you refine your marketing approach to be most effective to a target audience.
- SentriSmart and CSS – Learn the ins and outs of the SentriSmart app and lockbox system, and the Centralized Showing Service platform to build efficiencies with these everyday tools used to schedule and show listings.
- What's New? - Learn about new products and features that are integrating with the MIBOR BLC® listing service and other MIBOR services.
- Searching Fundamentals - Learn MIBOR BLC® search techniques to ensure you're getting the results you expect when looking for property information.
- Power My Search - Set up your searching capabilities to navigate to the information more quickly and consistently, saving valuable time.
- Power My Client Portal - Set up the Client Portal for your buyers, empowering them with information and tools to easily communicate their home search needs.
- Power My Market Analysis - Use the MIBOR BLC® and other resources available to determine fair market value; develop an impressive listing presentation for your clients.
- Power My Listings - Utilize the tools within the MIBOR BLC® to effectively track activity, communicate with potential interest and manage your listings.
- Power My RPR® - Realtors Property Resource® provides impressive reporting and analysis capabilities for both desktop and mobile applications. This is one of the most valuable benefits including your NAR membership. Produce branded and customizable reports that will impress clients. Prior to attending this session, go to www.narrpr.com and set up your account in order to be able to follow along in this hands-on class.
- Power My Homesnap - Learn the basic functions within Homesnap on the agent end (Agent-Pro). This class will teach you how to set your default location, conduct a rapid CMA, us the snapping feature and how to interact with your clients. We will also compare our current mobile app MIBOR Mobile to the Homesnap application and discuss the differences between the two.
- Toolbox Fundamentals - Learn about other resources available outside of the MIBOR BLC® available to members including Sentrilock and the SentriSmart app, Lead Generation/Claim Leads from MIBOR.com.
WEBINARS/videos and education
When you’re working and need some training on the fly, we’ve got the MIBOR Minute - a series of video training quick tips to get you started. That’s not all - check out our full range of training videos to help you be the expert for your clients!